Monday, December 10, 2007

About Suryakshetra

I am Dr P V Sesha Sai and I started this one page paper way back in 1980s. My desire is to make the reader know about different subjects in a nutshell instead of reading volumes about a particular subject. I have noticed that people are put to lot of stress and unable to locate their leisure time for important and select items of literature. I developed the concept of one page reading only with an intention to provide an opportunity to the reader about the subject and the subject is described in as little words as possible. At the initial stage of writing this paper, the electronic mechanism was not existant and hence it was written on a type writer and sent through post to some of the like minded people. Over a period of time I could not preserve some of the papers and when I liked all the papers to be reprocured, some people helped me to get back copies of my papers. Due to these problems all papers could not be produced in the blog. Some of them are numbered and some of them are just like that.
Due to cost factor to send the papers through post, over a period of time, despatch of the paper was discontinued. In 1990s this paper was cyclostyled and sent and gradually switched to this electronic system. And now -------------------------please go through

No comments: