Friday, December 14, 2007

Suryakshetra

SURYAKSHETRA (54)


What this little man speaks………………………………………………..

Quote: Circumstances are beyond the control of a human being, but CONDUCT is certainly in his own powers.

MERA BHARAT MAHAAN: I really feel proud to write a few lines about a few places of historical and religious excellencies in our country. For that matter, when I visit nooks and corners I found something and something really interesting in each place of my visit. As every human being is great in certain aspects, like so every place. I consider that it is my fortune to have such experiences in this very very short span of life. Added to that is it really my fortune to come to highly educated and intellectual group of persons like you with my experiences.

A few days ago I had an opportunity of visiting UJJAIN in Madhya Pradesh. Like any other towns and cities it is also one in the country. Well, all that depends on the perception. If I start seeing something great, I find something really great and similarly if I do not see any value even in gold, I consider it as a worthless metal. In other words if mind set is made to analyze it will analyze. Alternatively even great events are ignored. In vedic order of life it is said –YAD BHAVAM TAD BHAVATHI- if you desire to do something , you will do it and if not , you ignore.

Ujjain is otherwise known as AVANTHIKA. There are seven cities on the earth which are capable of granting MOKSHA. These cities are said to be so sacred, they are capable of granting JEEVA -mukti.

I shall continue later Hara Hara Mahadeva Dr P V Sesha Sai

No comments: